Fieldhouse Yacht Surveys can provide the following:
• In conjunction with the Naval Architect or Yacht Designer, Fieldhouse Yacht Surveys can provide advice to ensure that the specification of the yacht meets the Client's requirements.
Overseeing of the Construction Work
• By making inspections at all critical stages during the construction, Fieldhouse Yacht Surveys can provide for a satisfactory outcome in relation to quality, cost and completion programme.
• Fieldhouse Yacht Surveys will provide regular reports confirming progress, giving adequate notice for decisions that are required, and confirming that payment milestones have been achieved.
• Where there is a skipper appointed to the yacht, Fieldhouse Yacht Surveys will work in close conjunction with this person.
Acceptance Stage of Yacht Build Supervision
•As part of the Yacht Build Supervision, there will be a final out-of-water inspection of the completed work.
• Perform equipment tests to ensure that all equipment and systems are operating as intended.
• Perform sea trials. These will be pre-defined. They will adequately prove the performance of the vessel, her engines and reliability of all installations.
• Fieldhouse Yacht Surveys will then recommend to the Client that he/she accept the work and make their final payment.
• If required, Fieldhouse Yacht Surveys will liaise with the builder and the selected shipping company to ensure that the yacht is packaged, lifted, secured and transported safely to its final destination.