Fieldhouse Yacht Surveys can provide the following:
• In conjunction with the Naval Architect or Yacht Designer, FYS will provide advice to ensure that the specification of the yacht meets the Client's requirements.
Overseeing of the Construction Work
• By making inspections at all critical stages during the construction, FYS will provide for a satisfactory outcome in relation to quality, cost and completion programme.
• FYS will provide regular reports confirming progress, giving adequate notice for decisions that are required, and confirming that payment milestones have been achieved.
• Where there is a skipper appointed to the yacht, FYS will work in close conjunction with this person.
• Final out-of-water inspection of the completed work.
• Perform equipment tests to ensure that all equipment and systems are operating as intended.
• Perform sea trials. These will be pre-defined. They will adequately prove the performance of the vessel, her engines and reliability of all installations.
• FYS will then recommend to the Client that he/she accept the work and make their final payment.
• If required, FYS will liaise with the builder and the selected shipping company to ensure that the yacht is packaged, lifted, secured and transported safely to its final destination.